*UPDATE:* I’m available for work. Thanks for asking!
I’m a smart, experienced Software Developer. I build web-based systems, which means web sites, application that do things, and I write computer programs. I’m looking for freelance gigs. I can run your whole web project, design to hosting, or focus on the heavy lifting. If you’d like to hire me, just send me an email with details of your project. I’ll get back to you inside two working days.
Note: I get a lot of inquiries, and while I can reply within a day or two I will priorities emails which cover all the points below, including budget. If I know how much money is available for a project, I can quickly tell you whether I’ll be a good fit, which will save us both a lot of time 🙂
If you’re a start up looking for passion, or a hedge fund looking for an edge, you’ve come to the right place. If you just need to get your business on the web, and this is all a bit confusing, contact me, I can probably help you out in clear English, or in clear Bengali.
Please take the time to include this helpful information in your email:
- Your name, and where you’re based
- A short description of your project
- Your available budget (a rough figure is fine). Be aware that I do not work for equity.
- Details of any deadlines
- When you want to get started
Email me and I’ll reply within a day or two.
- Framework: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Yii, Zend Framework etc.
- CMS: Joomla, Drupal, WordPress etc.
- Facebook Applications
- Twitter Bootstrap, LESS,
- Ajax, jQuery, Node.js, AngularJS, JSON, Prototype etc.
- Github, TortoiseSVN, Bitbucket etc
- SQL (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, and PostgreSQL)
- HTML and CSS (including HTML5 & CSS3)
- APIs and web services (CURL, SOAP, REST)
- Usability and UI design
- Project management
I’m available for:
1) Remote software development. Send me a specification and I will provide you with a quotation for the work. Many projects can be handled remotely with a good specification and contact via email and telephone. I also provide excellent backup support for my software. If required, source code can be released and owned by the client, or held in escrow in case of my untimely demise. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
2) On-site software development as a contractor. I am happy to work on-site within organizations in many countries on short term contracts. For more information about my skills click about me.
3) Legacy support for old software. I am skilled in picking up the pieces with old software and extending its lifetime. For more information click legacy software
4) Getting more out of your data. If your existing software is inflexible or no longer supported, I can develop tools to extract and generate new reports or meet other data processing requirements.
5) Utility programs and tools I especially enjoy writing small utility programs or tools for business or private use. If you have an idea for a utility program that would save you time or improve your efficiency please contact me for a free quotation. For more information click utility programs and tools.